About the Hatching Midge Pupa Trout Fly
The Hatching Midge Pupa is designed to imitate the natural midge pupa that hangs motionless in or below the surface film.
Creator of this trout fly: John Goddard
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
- Hook : 10-16.
- Thread : Black or brown.
- Tail : White floss silk or poly yarn.
- Body : Black or brown marabou floss.
- Rib : Fine flat silver tinsel.
- Overbody : Strip of clear polythene or similar.
- Thorax : Peacock herl.
- Breathers : White fluorescent wool or poly yarn.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Hatching Midge Pupa fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.