About the Black Holo-flex Hammer Trout Fly
The Black Holo-flex Hammer is a stillwater pattern which comes into its own during hatches of black buzzers.
Creator of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-14.
- Thread : Black Wapsi UTC 70.
- Wing : Siliconized polypropylene yarn.
- Hackle : Genetic cock, tied parachute style.
- Rib : Day Glo flexi floss.
- Abdomen : Black holographic tinsel.
- Thorax : Black Roots hologram enhancer.
- Head Cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Black Holo-flex Hammer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.