About the Scott's Daddy Trout Fly
Scott's Daddy is an unsinkable lifelike daddy, quick and easy to tie but very effective.
Creator of this trout fly: Peter Scott
Tier of this trout fly: Peter Scott
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-12.
- Thread : Beige.
- Body : Grey foam cylinder.
- Thorax : Hare's ear dubbing.
- Legs : Six strands of clear momo, each one heat kinked twice.
- Wings : Two cree cock hackle tips.
- Wing Case : Grey foam body cylinder brought over back of thorax tied in at head.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Scott's Daddy fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.